Program DescriptionThe Annual Member Meeting is a central networking and learning component of Eduventures' Learning Collaborative. Join us to:
Delve into the latest higher education research
Network with peers and Eduventures' staff
- Discuss key trends and challenges and their potential impact on institutions and higher education overall
Quotes from 2011 meeting attendees
"This was a great conference... the speakers were ready to speak frankly and were well prepared. I really appreciated the food and drink and the involvement of the Eduventures staff."
"Very impressed with the candid and open discussions. The conference has caused me to have further discussions with my colleagues about Eduventures."
"It was lively, enjoyable, and thoughtprovoking. The opportunities to network over meals and at the evening events were very useful."
- Unique Market Research and Commentary - Hear the latest perspective on the health and direction of the higher education market from Eduventures' experts.
- See the Bigger Picture - Gain insight into larger issues in higher education through cross-functional sessions, keynote, and plenary panels.
- Hear from Thought Leaders - Benefit from panels featuring higher education leaders and senior representatives from the education industry
- Make Connections - This year's Annual Member Meeting connects you with schools from all six Learning Collaboratives. The 2011 meeting included more than 275 Chancellors, Provosts, Presidents, Vice Presidents, Directors, Deans, and other staff members from across the institution.
- Optimize Your Membership - Schedule one-on-one time with your Account Manager to talk through a challenge or opportunity you’re wrestling with, and we'll show you how your Eduventures membership can help.